Unlawful acts needn’t be an awful loss.
Burglary or unlawful breaking and entering can cause significant loss or damage to your business’ property and possessions. Not only is it an unpleasant experience to have had an intruder, but it’s also very inconvenient having to suffer the financial consequences of an intrusion. You can lessen the impact by making sure you’re covered for such incidents.
Our Burglary policy covers:
- The loss or damage of any property (specified by the Insured) due to theft, or forcible and violent entry or exit on the premises, or any attempt of this.
- Any damage to the premises endured by the Insured due to theft or attempted theft.
The following items may be insured:
- Machinery, plant and equipment
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Stock in trade
- Leasehold improvements
- Household goods and personal effects
Other specified items