COVID-19 Customer Advisory:
We are working remotely to serve you
Massy United Insurance advises our valued clients and partners that our offices are closed until September 10, 2021.
This temporary closure will in no way affect the quality of care that you have come to expect and rely on from us, as our team members continue to work remotely to assist you.
How to Transact Your Business Remotely
1) Requests for Quotes
Partners may provide broker slips here. We will respond via email or phone
Partners should provide notification on claims via email here
3) Insurance applications and policy adjustments
Please download the form from our website and submit your application or request along with supporting documents via email here
Partners may submit supporting documents to our dedicated email address here
4) Premium Payments
Premium payments can be made by direct transfer. Please email us here to obtain our banking details
6) General Queries
The safety of our customers, staff and partners remains paramount to us and we encourage you to take the necessary precautions and be safe. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
USEFUL TIPS FROM THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
When to Use a Mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
How Can I Grocery Shop Safely
- When grocery shopping keep a distance of at least 1 metre away from others and avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose.
- If possible sanitise the handles of trolleys or baskets before shopping.
- Once home, wash your hands thoroughly and also after handling and storing your purchased products.
- There is currently no confirmed case of COVID-19 transmitted through food or food packaging.
Practice Respiratory Hygiene
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.