We would be delighted to have you join our expanding team of professionals, as we offer you the opportunity to work with a growing Company, which operates in 19 territories across the region. You will be joining a financially strong, AM Best A- (Excellent) rated Company.
This position reports to the Application Manager
• Work collaboratively with department heads to understand their business objectives and document business requirements.
• Develop and test reports as per documented business requirements.
• Work with application development teams to support data analysis and reporting.
• Identify and troubleshoot query and reporting issues and inaccuracies.
• Build Data analytics and dashboards
• Develop reports using SQL.
• Use high-level knowledge of SQL programming techniques to make improvements to queries and enhance delivery time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
• Proficient in utilizing Microsoft tools- SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler and Visual Studio.
• In depth knowledge of report writing tools including SQL server reporting services (SSRS) and Crystal reports.
• Experience in the Insurance industry would be an asset.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
• Ability to deliver on demand or scheduled reports for business analysis or management decision using SQL server reporting services.
• Ability to be flexible and work both independently and in a team, in a high-pressure environment.
• Willingness to work occasionally outside normal business hours.
• A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience designing and building custom report solutions.
• Strong SQL query skills and comfortable navigating relational databases.
• Excellent at identifying data sources and mapping source to reports.
• Working knowledge of Delphi would be an asset.
Massy United Insurance Ltd. offers its employees excellent scope for growth and career development. An attractive remuneration package is being offered to commensurate with the candidates’ experience and qualifications.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.