Be prepared for when life takes a swing at you.
The unexpected can really take a toll on your finances, whether out on the greens or in the clubhouse, or even when transporting your gear in the trunk of your car. Here at Massy United Insurance, we’ve developed a policy that’s specifically tailored to meet the needs of golfers, knowing that they take pride in their gear and their game.
Our Golfer's Insurance covers:
- PUBLIC LIABILITY:
- Legal liability for bodily injury to third parties or damage to their property caused by the Insured whilst playing golf on any golf course within the Territorial Limits of the Policy.
- Limited to $500, 000 for any one accident.
- Coverage for legal costs recovered from the Insured and costs incurred with the consent of the Company.
- Bodily injury to the Insured occurring on any golf course within the Territorial Limits of the Policy:
- Death, or loss of sight in one or both eyes, or loss of one or more limbs, within twelve (12) months of the accident. Compensation payable: $10,000.
- Temporary total disablement - up to 104 weeks from the date of the accident. Compensation payable: $100 per week.
- Coverage includes clubs, bags, golf trolleys and umbrellas against All Risk whilst in transit to or from a golf course or whilst at any golf club within the Territorial Limits of the Policy. The policy excludes:
- Wear and tear or deterioration
- Loss of golf balls, unless contained in the bag at the time of loss
- Wearing apparel
- Coverage against the risk of fire or theft in any golf clubhouse within the Territorial Limits of the Policy. Cover includes wearing apparel, but excludes watches, jewellery, furs, trinkets, medals, coins, money, securities or stamps.
- Limited to $1, 000 (limit for a single article is $200).
- Benefit applicable whilst playing in a competition or friendly game on any recognised golf course within the Territorial Limits.
- Limited to $500.
Unless otherwise specifically agreed upon and an additional premium paid, the cover applies only to incidents happening in the country in which the policy is issued.